DEPUTY THEATRE MANAGER
The Deputy Theatre Manager is responsible for the co-ordination of the day to day management of staff and resources within the Operating Department and Endoscopy Suite.
Providing clinical management, advice, support and teaching to all relevant personnel and building good relationships with patients and their relatives, members of the theatre team, all hospital employees and consultants.
Included in the many criteria that we are looking for, the successful candidate will:
- be a qualified RGN or ODP
- offer a recognised post registration course, theatre relevant
- have a degree in Nursing / Healthcare
- demonstrate evidence of CPD
- have a minimum of 3 years experience working at a senior level
- offer proven team management experience
- have knowledge of budgeting and financial management
- offer an excellent understanding of HR policies
Permanent - Full Time
37.5 hours per week
For a full Job description click here
For further information contact Angela Olive, Theatre Manager on 020 8949 9050 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Kathleen Flynn at email@example.com or download the Application Form at the bottom of this page.