The successful candidate will join a small but busy IT department supporting a wide variety of applications and system users. The candidate will primarily be responsible for system/software development but will also be responsible for maintaining existing systems and providing training to users. You will be required to support other IT staff members in their roles and provide user support when necessary.
Openness and dedication to learning new programming languages and technologies is required.
Staggered working times will be required.
Permanent - Full Time
37.5 Hours per week
The candidate must be experienced in:
- Programming languages such as Java, SQL and C++
- IIS and web technologies
- Business intelligence tools and reporting.
The candidate must have an understanding of:
- Windows and VMWare technology
- Agile development environment
Experience in the following would be a great advantage:
- Meditech or other PAS systems, clinical and hospital financial systems.
- System integration
- Microsoft AD and Exchange
- Forti OS
- Data repositories and dashboards
- Working in a hospital environment
- User training
- User support
To view the full job description please click here
Should you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Kathleen Flynn on email@example.com or download and return the Application Form at the bottom of this page.