To assist the Building Services Manager with the safe and efficient running and maintenance of all plant, equipment and buildings. To ensure any maintenance requirements needing attention are dealt with immediately. To carry out general maintenance to the hospital including any electrical duties, general plumbing duties, minor carpentry, decorating and repairs and ensure items of equipment are maintained in good working order.
40 Hours per week plus on-call duties as required
The successful candidate will:
- be an electrically qualified engineer
- have knowledge of Health and Safety regulations
- have a minimum of 3 years building maintenance experience, ideally in a hospital environment
- offer a comprehensive knowledge of building maintenance
- demonstrate a willingness to adopt new technologies
- display an organised, flexible and responsible approach to work and be willing to work as part of a team
- be willing to undertake on-call duties and be prepared to work overtime to carry out emergency repairs as required
- be computer literate
In order to be shortlisted for an interview you should ensure your application explains how your experience, skills, abilities and knowledge gained in work, study or training meet our criteria.
To view the full job description please click here
For further information contact Paul Impey, Building Services Manager on 020 8949 9016 or by email to email@example.com
Should you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Kathleen Flynn on firstname.lastname@example.org or download and return the Application Form at the bottom of this page.
Closing Date: Friday 30 June 2017