Dr Carolina Lahoz is a Consultant Haematologist. She qualified in Madrid and completed her junior and specialist training in London (Barts and the London trusts and Royal Free Hospital).
She is involved in all aspects of Haematological care including inpatient and outpatient care. She offers a wide range of services including advice relating to:
- Easy bruising
- Counselling for thrombophilia
- Recurrent unexplained infection
- Abnormal blood counts
- Thrombosis in pregnancy
- Iron overload
- B- symptoms-unexplained fatigue, weight loss, fevers
- Abnormal serum immunoglobulins
- Maternal red cell antibodies
- Perioperative anticoagulation
- Thromboprophylaxis and perioperative anticoagulation
She is registered with BUPA, AXA, Aviva and Allianz.
Dr Lahoz likes walking and cycling with her family in her free time. She is also a keen gardener.
Frimley Park Hospital NHS Foundation Trust