We regularly hold Free Educational Seminars for GPs and other healthcare professionals, with presentations by our highly experienced Consultants.
Sessions are held on Saturday mornings and weekday evenings with a buffet and refreshments.
CPD attendance certificates are provided.
Our events are listed below but to ensure that you are notified of new events please subscribe here.
Register for this event on 24 April 2018
New Victoria Hospital is offering a two hour annual Paediatric Basic Life Support update, run by the Lead Paediatric Nurse. This will include:
- Review of the current 2015 National Resuscitation Guidelines and algorithms
- Infant and child BLS sequence
- Managing the choking child
- Time: 18:-00-20:00
- Refreshments will be provided
- Cost £60. Payment by cheque, made payable to 'New Victoria Hospital'. Post for the attention of the Accounts Department, New Victoria Hospital, 184 Coombe Lane West, Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey KT2 7EG
New Victoria Hospital, 184 Coombe Lane West, Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, KT2 7EG Venue Website & Map
Lead Paediatric Nurse: Ms Ruth Oliver
Register for this event on 19 May 2018
Registration - 08:45 - 9.20
Presentations - 09:30 – 12:30
Refreshments; mid-morning coffee break with pastries
Hotel Du Vin, Cannizaro House West Side Common, London SW19 4UE Venue Website & Map
- Management of thyroid disorders
- Tailoring treatment for breast cancer - the era of molecular diagnostics
- New Victoria Hosptial - One stop Breast clinic
- Commonly presenting foot conditions and their management
- Plastic Surgery in General Practice