Cardiac diagnostic tests include:
- Adult Transthoracic Echocardiograms
- 24/48 Hour ECG recorders with complete in-house analysis
- 7-14 day event monitors
- 24 hour blood pressure monitors with in-house analysis
- 12 lead resting ECG with interpretation
- CT Calcium Scoring
- CT Coronary Angio - offering peace of mind to patients with a family history of ischaemic heart disease. Click here for further details
- Stress Echocardiogram Click here for further details
To further support this new cardiac service, New Victoria Hospital has recently purchased and installed a state of the art ECHO package on our Phillips Epic 7 machine and is also looking to purchase the Phillips reporting system Excelera.
In the near future we will also be offering TOE.
To enquire about our specialist private Cardiac Diagnostic Service:
Call: 020 8949 9030 or email using our enquiry form here,