Cardiac diagnostic tests include:
- Adult Transthoracic Echocardiograms
- 24/48 Hour ECG recorders with complete in house analysis
- 24 hour blood pressure monitors with in house analysis
- 12 lead resting ECG with interpretation
- CT Calcium Scoring
- CT Coronary Angio - offering peace of mind to patients with a family history of ischaemic heart disease. Click here for further details
- Stress Echocardiogram Click here for further details
To further support this new cardiac service, New Victoria Hospital has recently purchased and installed a state of the art ECHO package on our Phillips Epic 7 machine and is also looking to purchase the Phillips reporting system Excelera.
In the near future we will also be offering TOE.
A mobile service is also available.