Urodynamics Clinic at New Victoria Hospital
Our urodynamic equipment is of the highest specification and the tests are carried out and reported on by experienced Consultant Urologists and/or Urogynaecologists.
The following patients will benefit from urodynamic studies:
- Patients with mixed urinary incontinence
- Patients with stress urinary incontinence when conservative management has failed
- Women with urinary incontinence and prolapse
- Patients with voiding problems
- Patients with previous history of incontinence surgery
- Patients with prostate problems
We also offer an Intermittent Self Catheterisation Clinic.
For more information on the Urodynamics Clinic at New Victoria Hospital, Telephone: 020 8949 9020 or use our online contact form.
Consultant Clinic Times
Ad hoc clinic times available