BANK REGISTERED STAFF NURSE
We are looking for a first level Registered Nurse to join our Hospital in Kingston. The ideal candidate will have effective interpersonal and communication skills, and a commitment to delivering the highest standards of care and service to our patients.
A minimum of 12 months recent post-registration, surgical nursing experience is essential, however an exceptional newly qualified candidate may be considered.
We offer excellent working conditions and encourage and support personal and professional development.
- Registered Nurse (Adult) Part 1 of the NMC register
- 12 months post-registration
- 6 months continuous post-registration
- A team player and good communication skills are essential with the ability to work under pressure and follow instruction
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Problem solving skills
- Commitment to personal and professional development
- Flexible and responsive to change
- Planning and organisation skills
For a full Job description click here
For further information contact Denise Loubser on 020 8949 9061 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Human Resources at email@example.com or download the Application Form at the bottom of this page.
Closing Date: 28 January 2021