Dr Haleema Sheikh graduated from St George’s Hospital Medical School in 1995. She held a wide range of hospital posts including cardiovascular medicine, rheumatology, gastroenterology, haematology, care of the elderly, psychiatry, and obstetrics and gynaecology before qualifying as a GP in 2005.
Particular areas of interest include women’s health and family planning.
Qualifications, Training & Memberships:
- BSc Clinical Neuroscience, University of London
- MB BS, St George’s Hospital Medical School
- College of General Practitioners
- Prescribing Lifestyle Medicine, (Royal College of GPs accredited)
- Applying Functional Medicine to Clinical Practice, Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM)
- Membership of the Royal College Of General Practitioners (RCGP)
- Member of the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
General Medical Council (GMC) Registration number 4546010