Dr Quirinius Barnor is a Consultant Endocrinologist at New Victoria Hospital. Dr Barnor has worked at internationally acclaimed tertiary endocrinology and diabetes centres including Oxford, UCLH and Royal Free. He has contacts with well-known endocrine surgeons and pituitary surgeons in London (UCLH, Hammersmith, Northwick Park, St George’s Tooting) and West Midlands (Coventry and Warwickshire).
Dr Barnor has particular interests in clinics for diabetes and endocrinology including responsibility for thyroid service, pituitary disorders and reproductive endocrinology, patients with type 1 and complex type 2 diabetes including insulin pump therapy, community diabetes and combined pituitary clinic.
Membership of Societies:
- Diabetes UK British Thyroid Association
- Royal College of Physicians (London)
- Society for Endocrinology
- European Thyroid Association
- American Endocrine Society
- American Thyroid Association
- Association of British Clinical Diabetologists
West Hertfordshire NHS Trust