Mr Mohan is a consultant orthopaedic surgeon in trauma and orthopaedic surgery with a special interest in upper limb surgery.
He provides specialist operative and non-operative treatments (joint injections) of various conditions of the shoulder, elbow, wrist and hands.
He uses the latest diagnostic tools such as digital radiography, 3D CT, Spect CT, MRI arthrography, dynamic ultrasound and electromyography in the management of his patients.
He treats all aspects of hand and wrist problems including carpal tunnel, cubital tunnel syndrome, trigger finger, Dupuytren’s contracture, TFCC repair, wrist instability, arthritis of various hand and wrist joints.
He uses keyhole (Arthroscopic) surgery to treat various shoulder conditions like rotator cuff repair, shoulder instability, frozen shoulder, rotator cuff impingement, ACJ arthritis, elbow and hand and wrist problems.
He has a specialist interest in resurfacing and total joint replacement of shoulder, elbow and hand and wrist.
Mr Mohan specialises in upper limb trauma with using more bone specific plating systems for better outcomes.
Mr Mohan trained on the Southwest Thames orthopaedic rotation.
He completed two distinguished fellowships in the UK including the hand and wrist fellowship at Chelsea and Westminster and upper limb fellowship at Wrightington Hospital gaining experience in all aspects of upper limb surgery including advanced experience in shoulder and elbow surgery.
He is married to a Consultant Dermatologist and outside medicine his time is taken up looking after his two young children.
- Shoulder surgery; Shoulder Arthroscopy; Shoulder Arthroplasty; Shoulder Trauma; Shoulder Instability; Sports Injuries
- Elbow surgery; Elbow Arthroplasty; Elbow Replacement; Elbow Trauma; Tennis Elbow; Golfers Elbow; Sports Medicine; Platelet rich plasma injection
- Carpal Tunnel Decompression; Hand arthritis; Hand trauma
- Dupuytrens contracture; Trigger finger; Cubital tunnel release
- Wide awake hand and upper limb surgery; Hand and Wrist trauma; Collagenase Injection for Dupuytrens disease; Hand and Wrist Joint Replacements; Trapeziectomy; Wrist Arthroscopy; Hand and Wrist Ligament Repair and Reconstruction; Sports Medicine
- Endoscopic Upper Limb Surgery including Carpal Tunnel Decompression
- Musician’s Hand