Ms Diana Fleming is a Consultant Gynaecologist with a specialist interest in menstrual disorders and general gynaecology. She carries out outpatient hysteroscopies as well as laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery.
She qualified from University of Edinburgh Medical School in 1997 and she completed her MD as a MRC Clinical Research Fellow in Edinburgh. She then moved to the South West Thames London Deanery to complete her higher specialist training in Obstetrics and Gynaecology. During this time she a year pursuing her specialist interest as a clinical fellow in the Acute Gynaecology unit at St Georges Hospital.
She was appointed as a Consultant Gynaecologist and Obstetrician in 2012 practising at Kingston NHS Foundation Trust. In her NHS practice as well as her gynaecological commitments, she runs a general antenatal clinic. Her warm and professional approach has helped many woman to understand and manage their gynaecological concerns.
- Abnormal bleeding and period problems
- Early pregnancy and recurrent miscarriage
- Menopause & HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy)
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Hysteroscopic and Laparoscopic Surgery, open abdominal surgery
- Outpatient gynae procedures: Coil (copper and Mirena) insertion, endometrial biopsy, polypectomy