Well Woman Clinic – Women’s Health Checks
To Make An Appointment At Our Well Woman Clinic, Call: 020 8949 9640
Your Private GP Service can provide women with a fully tailored health assessment. Price from £400
The consultation and testing time for the women’s health check is 45 minutes with the GP followed by phlebotomy (blood taking). A follow-up appointment at New Victoria Hospital or by telephone is included (20 minutes), to discuss results of the tests.
- Detailed medical history is taken with the doctor to cover all aspects of medical and family history and lifestyle including diet and stress assessment
- Urine analysis
- Height, weight, body mass index
- Blood pressure
- Full medical examination with the doctor with ample time for discussion of specific problems
- Blood analysis - 40 different tests including tests for anaemia, liver and kidney function, thyroid function, cholesterol and blood glucose.
- Blood tests specific to female health including vitamin D
- Full gynaecological history
- Discussion of contraception, pre-conception counselling, hormone replacement therapy
- Breast examination and instructions on self-examination
- Pelvic examination
Following a discussion with the GP at New Victoria Hospital, further investigations can be added to the health assessment package as required.
Additional health screening tests (prices on enquiry):
- Resting ECG
- Exercise ECG (treadmill test assessing cardiac function)
- Echocardiogram (ultrasound examination of the heart)
- Spirometry (assessment of lung function)
- Chest X-ray
- Cervical smear and HPV testing
- Pelvic scans