Urodynamics Clinic at New Victoria Hospital
Our urodynamic equipment is of the highest specification. The Urodynamic tests are carried out and reported on by experienced Consultant Urologists and/or Urogynaecologists.
The following patients will benefit from urodynamic studies:
- Patients with mixed urinary incontinence,
- Patients with stress urinary incontinence when conservative management has failed,
- Women with urinary incontinence and prolapse,
- Patients with voiding problems,
- Patients with a previous history of incontinence surgery,
- Patients with prostate problems.
We also offer an Intermittent Self Catheterisation Clinic.
For more information on the Urodynamics Clinic at New Victoria Hospital, call: 020 8949 9020 or use our online contact form.
Consultant Clinic Times
To make an appointment
Call 020 8949 9020