Urodynamic ClinicsAt New Victoria Hospital
Our urodynamic equipment is of the highest specification and the tests are carried out by our Urodynamics Nurses and reported on by our experienced Consultant Urologists / Urogynaecologists.
The following patients will benefit from urodynamic studies:
- Patients with mixed urinary incontinence,
- Patients with stress urinary incontinence when conservative management has failed,
- Women with urinary incontinence and prolapse,
- Patients with voiding problems,
- Patients with a previous history of incontinence surgery,
- Patients with prostate problems.
We also offer an Intermittent Self Catheterisation Clinic.
For more information on the Urodynamics Clinic at New Victoria Hospital, call: 020 8949 9020 or use our online contact form.
Consultant Clinic Times
To make an appointment
Call 020 8949 9020