Paediatrics is the term used for treating children up to 18 years of age. Our Paediatric services include:
- Dermatology service: A number of Dermatologists are available that have a specialist interest in children and can help to diagnose and manage acute or chronic childhood skin conditions.
- Ears, nose and throat surgery, including removal of tonsils and adenoids, insertion of grommets, pinnoplasty (ear correction), septoplasty
- Eye surgery, including squint repair
- General surgery including hernia repair, circumcision, treatment for ingrown toe nails.
- General paediatrics: NVH has two experienced Paediatricians who can review, investigate and diagnose children with a range of illnesses eg asthma and other respiratory conditions, allergies, failure to thrive, endocrine disorders,
- Gynaecology procedures including treatment for menorrhagia, insertion of Mirena coil, treatment for gynaecomastia
- Orthopaedic surgery including ligament reconstruction (knees), shoulder repair, excision of ganglion, release of trigger thumb, arthroscopy.
- Oral (maxillary facial) surgery including dental extractions, tongue tie release.
- Plastic surgery including removal of moles, revision of scars,
- Urology surgery including orchidopexy (for undescended testes), hydrocele repair.
There is a CT scanner and MRI scanner on site that are available to children to aid diagnosis if needed.
We run a paediatric phlebotomy service every week.
Daycase Paediatric Surgery is available for children age 3 years and over.
Paediatric Outpatient Appointments availabe:
Telephone: 020 8949 9020