Paediatrics is the term used for treating children up to 18 years of age. At New Victoria Hospital, our Paediatric services include:
- Dermatology service: A number of Dermatologists are available that have a specialist interest in paediatrics and can help to diagnose and manage acute or chronic childhood skin conditions.
- Ears, nose and throat surgery, including removal of tonsils and adenoids, insertion of grommets, pinnoplasty (ear correction), septoplasty
- Eye surgery, including squint repair
- General surgery including hernia repair, circumcision, treatment for ingrown toe nails.
- General paediatrics: New Victoria Hospital has two experienced Paediatricians who can review, investigate and diagnose children with a range of illnesses eg asthma and other respiratory conditions, allergies, failure to thrive, endocrine disorders,
- Gynaecology procedures including treatment for menorrhagia, insertion of Mirena coil, treatment for gynaecomastia
- Orthopaedic surgery including ligament reconstruction (knees), shoulder repair, excision of ganglion, release of trigger thumb, arthroscopy.
- Oral (maxillary facial) surgery including dental extractions, tongue tie release.
- Plastic surgery including removal of moles, revision of scars,
- Urology surgery including orchidopexy (for undescended testes), hydrocele repair.
There is a CT scanner and MRI scanner on site that are available to children to aid diagnosis if needed.
We run a paediatric phlebotomy service every week.
Daycase Paediatric Surgery is available for children age 3 years and over.
Paediatric Outpatient Appointments available:
Telephone: 020 8949 9020
For more information or to book an appointment with Paediatric Services at New Victoria Hospital, fill out our online booking form or telephone us on 020 8949 9020.