We have 19 single private ensuite hospital room here in London, UK for overnight stays. They all have:
- Ensuite bathroom with walk-in power shower
- Air conditioning and temperature control
- Lockable drawer for valuables
- Wall-mounted flat-screen television and radio, including Sky News and Sky Sports
- Tablet available on request
- Adjustable lighting
- Nurse call system
- Electric bed with adjustable controls
- Wardrobe and storage space
- Safety non-slip floors
Showing You to Your Room
Once you have visited Reception, a Patient Services Advisor will welcome you and show you to your room. They will then explain any controls before leaving you to settle in.
Enjoy the Fresh Air
We encourage you to explore our lovely courtyard garden once you are mobile.
Exemplary Standards of Cleanliness
Our dedicated housekeepers receive regular training in infection control procedures. Your room will be cleaned every day. It is also deep-cleaned between visitor stays.
Can Someone Stay With Me Overnight?
Yes, in exceptional circumstances, this may be possible if:
- You have been assessed as critically ill
- Your relative/friend is acting as a carer/interpreter/chaperone
- You are under 18 years of age
We can set up a spare bed for them in your room.
Do You Have Any More Questions?
Our Reservations team will be happy to answer any questions. Just call them on 020 8949 9006 or email your question to [email protected]