I trained at Charing Cross Hospital London and then did my Specialist Dermatology training at St John's Hospital for Diseases of the Skin in London and then at St George's Hospital London.
My research work under the supervision of Prof Malcolm Greaves involved studying skin Inflammation and the Mediators involved. I was appointed the sole consultant dermatologist at Kingston Hospital in 1986 and developed the Dermatology service from scratch to provide comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of all skin diseases for all ages. During this period I trained many dermatology registrars who are now eminent consultants. I retired from the NHS in the Summer of 2014 leaving 5 colleagues to continue the service.
I retired from the Kingston Hospital NHS in the Summer of 2014 leaving 5 colleagues to continue the service I had built up.
Urticaria, Hyperhidrosis, Acne
British Association of Dermatology Travelling Fellowship to USA 
Bristol Myers award for 'Highly meritorious paper' in the British Journal of Dermatology [ 1984 III 23-28]
Many research papers on Inflammatory Mediators in Skin disease and Urticaria and also several papers on Clinical Dermatology.
- Skin Disease in all ages from cradle (paediatric dermatology) to grave
- Skin Cancer [oncology] including Moles and Melanoma
- Benign skin Tumours
- Skin Infections (including Impetigo, fungal disease and warts)
- Skin surgery for Cancer and Benign lesions
- Skin biopsy for diagnosis
- Phototherapy [UVB TLO1 PUVA]
- Testing for Bacterial, Fungal and Viral infections
- Patch Testing for skin allergies
- Botox injections for Hyperhidrosis
- Steroid injection
- Blood tests
- Skin scrapings