Dr Prabhu Gandhimani is a Consultant Anaesthetist and Pain Specialist working in Kingston Hospital.
Dr Gandhimani completed higher speciality training in anaesthesia and pain management from Yorkshire. He then underwent one year of advanced pain management training in Birmingham Heartlands and Russell Hall Hospital, and was awarded FFPM (Fellow of the Faculty of Pain Medicine) by The Royal College of Anaesthetist. He has also passed the American Board postgraduate examination in advanced interventional pain practice and been certified as Fellow of Interventional Pain Practice by the World Institute Of Pain(WIP).
He is an active member of British Pain Society, International Association for Study of Pain, World Institute of Pain and Royal College of Anaesthetists.
- Spinal pain
- Back pain
- Pelvic and Abdominal pain
- Neuropathic Pain
- Interventional Pain Medicine
- Epidurals - caudal, lumbar, thoracic, cervical
- Lumbar, thoracic and cervical facet blocks
- Radiofrequency procedures
- Nerve root and dorsal root ganglion blocks
- Sympathetic nerve blocks - lumbar, thoracic and cervical
- Epiduroplasty/epidural adhesiolysis