Dr Rastogi is a Consultant Psychiatrist specialising in the diagnosis and treatment of all minor and major psychiatric disorders.
After completing his psychiatric training in London and Southampton, he worked as a consultant with a special interest in psychiatric rehabilitation. He founded the award winning Psychiatric Rehabilitation Service for East Dorset which evolved into an outstanding centre of excellence in the UK.
In 2005 Dr Rastogi moved to Surrey and worked with the Community Mental Health team providing treatment for patients with a range of mental health problems.
Prizes include: NHS Beacon Award 1999-2003; National Distinction Award "B" Department of Health 2000; Hospital Doctor Of The Year Award Finalist 1998; Hospital Doctor Of The Year Award - Certificate Of Merit 1997; Eli-Lilly Schizophrenia Re-integration Award 1997.
- Depression including treatment resistant and pregnancy related depression
- Anxiety and stress related disorders
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Bipolar affective disorder (manic depression)
- Psychosis including schizophrenia