Mr Pasha Nisar is a Consultant Colorectal Surgeon, with expertise in laparoscopic colorectal procedures including hernia repair, polypectomy and bowel cancer keyhole surgery.
He was the first to implant an artificial sphincter at Ashford & St Peter’s Hospitals NHS Trust. He founded the colorectal research programme with Royal Holloway, University of London and supervises PhD studies on genetic biomarkers for colon cancer.
Mr Nisar read medicine at Trinity College, Cambridge University and Addenbrooke’s. He was awarded a doctorate from The University of Nottingham for his thesis at the Academic Surgical Unit. He completed his specialist surgical training in the London Deanery including St George’s, Frimley Park, Royal Surrey Hospitals. Mr Nisar also trained for one year in the Department of Digestive Disease at the Cleveland Clinic USA, a world-renowned centre of excellence.
Mr Nisar is committed to achieving the best clinical outcomes and excellent results for patients. He is an international conference speaker with over 50 articles and book chapters published.
Mr Nisar was voted Global Health and Pharma Colorectal Surgeon of the Year 2019.
- Groin and abdominal hernia surgery
- Advanced colonoscopy
- EMR polypectomy
- Bowel cancer screening
- Screening for colitis
- Keyhole surgery for bowel cancer and diverticular disease
- Surgery for stage IV endometriosis
- Laparoscopic rectopexy for prolapse
- Sacral neuromodulation for faecal incontinence
- Surgery for Crohn’s and colitis including ileo-anal pouch
- Treatment for haemorrhoids, anal pain, fistula and fissures
- Rafaelo, HALO surgery for piles and botox injections for pain