Miss Grob is a Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon.
She graduated from the Medical School of Ludwig-Maximilians-University in Munich in 1996.Thereafter, she received her specialist training in Plastic Surgery in South Africa, the United Kingdom and Germany.
In 2001, Miss Grob passed the examinations for admission as a member of the Royal College of Surgeons of England, MRCS (Eng), and also of Edinburgh, MRCS (Ed).
During her Plastic Surgery training she has worked alongside many internationally renowned leaders.
In 2007, Miss Grob was awarded a M.D. “magna cum laude” for her research in Plastic Surgery under the direction of Professor Edgar Biemer at the “Klinikum Rechts der Isar” of the Technical University in Munich.
After completing her formal training, she passed the European Board Examination in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (EBOPRAS) as well as the German specialist examination in Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery.
Miss Grob is a fully accredited specialist in Plastic Surgery and is on the specialist register in Plastic Surgery with the General Medical Council in the UK.
She has published numerous articles and scientific studies in recognised professional journals and enjoys involvement in organized Medicine and Plastic Surgery on both national and international levels.
Miss Grob regularly attends workshops and courses on aesthetic procedures.
With extensive clinical and academic background in both fields, Miss Grob provides her patients with a profound expertise and understanding of aesthetic and reconstructive surgery. Her qualifications and training attest to her knowledge, surgical skills, and dedication to excellence, offering individualised quality care of the highest standard.
- Face: Facelift, Necklift, Fat transfer, Browlift, Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty), Nose re-shaping (Rhinoplasty), Lip surgery, Prominent ear correction
- Breast: Enlargement (Augmentation), Reduction, Uplift (Mastopexy), Augmentation and uplift (Augmentation - Mastopexy), Fat Transfer, Nipple reconstruction, Correction of inverted nipples, Male breast (Gynaecomastia) reduction
- Body: Tummy tuck / abdominoplasty, Arm lift (Brachioplasty), Thigh lift, Liposuction, Fat Transfer, Body lift (upper/lower), Labiaplasty
- Skin: Treatment of skin cancer (Melanoma, SCC, BCC), Removal of moles & other benign lesions, Scar revision, Hyperhidrosis (Excessive sweating): Muscle relaxing injections
- Non-surgical Aesthetic procedures: Muscle relaxing injections, Fillers, Facial peel