Professor Annette Fritscher-Ravens is a Professor of Gastroenterology and Consultant Gastroenterologist at New Victoria Hospital. She specialises in Advanced GI Endoscopy and Paediatric Endoscopy. In recent years she has successfully developed a research scheme in IBS and is now seeing many IBS patients.
Key Published Papers:
- Fritscher-Ravens A. EUS-guided NOTES interventions. Gastrointest Endosc Clin N Am. 2008;18:297-314
- Fritscher-Ravens A, Fox S, Swain P, Milla P, Long G. CathCam guide-wire directed colonoscopy - First pilot study of patients with a previous incomplete colonoscopy. Endoscopy 2006, 38:209-13
- Fritscher-Ravens A, Broering DC, Knoefel WT, Rogiers X, Swain CP, Thonke F, Bobrowski C, Topalidis T, Soehendra N. EUS guided fine needle aspiration of suspected hilar cholangiocarcinoma in potentially operable patients with negative brush cytolology. Am J Gastroenterol 2004; 99:45-51.
- Fritscher-Ravens A, Davidson BL, Hauber HP, Bohuslavizki KH, Lund C, Bobrowski C, Lund C, Knoefel WT, Soehendra N, Brandt L, Pepe M, Pforte A. Comparison of endoscopic ultrasound, positron emission tomography, and computerized tomography for determining operability of lung cancer. Am J Resp Crit Care Med. 2003; 168:1293-7
- Mylonaki M, Fritscher-Ravens A, Swain CP. Wireless capsule endoscopy: A comparison with push enteroscopy in patients with gastroscopy and colonoscopy negative gastrointestinal bleeding. Gut 2003; 52:1122-1126
- English & German
- Advanced GI Endoscopy
- Paediatric Endoscopy