Practising Privileges for Consultants and Practitioners
New Victoria is a charity-owned, independent hospital that is very well-established within the local community in Kingston-upon-Thames and Surrey.
At New Victoria Hospital, we value our close partnerships with some of the most highly-specialised Consultants and Practitioners.
They are part of the New Victoria family, and together we strive to perfection the level of care that we provide to our patients.
New Victoria Hospital welcomes applications from all specialists and is committed to grow and widen patient care options, through mutually successful long-term relationships.
As a Consultant, you will enjoy working with us in a supportive and efficient environment where you can deliver the best care possible to your patients.
- Newly renovated Outpatient Department
- Spacious Outpatient Rooms
- 3 state-of-the-art Operating Theatres
- The latest medical equipment
- Clinic times flexibility
- Fast and efficient appointment scheduling
- Friendly and professional environment
- Opportunity to introduce your services to the local community
- Interactive GP liaison events
- Effective marketing support
Applying for your Practising Privileges at New Victoria Hospital
To apply for Practising Privileges at New Victoria Hospital, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and latest appraisal enclosed.
If you would like to receive more information or have an informal chat about Practising Privileges at New Victoria Hospital, please contact our Business Development Director.