New Victoria Hospital are looking for Housekeeping Assistants to join our team
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team - showing flexibility of shared tasks to ensure that we provide the best quality service in a pleasant environment for both staff and patients.
- Ensure that a high quality service is delivered to patients.
- Ensure high standards of cleanliness in all areas of the hospital in accordance with Infection Control Standards.
- Maintain good working relationships with all members of the Housekeeping Department, working positively to develop a cohesive team.
- Offer a 'Can do' attitude.
8.5, 20 and 40 hours per week
For a full Job description click here
For further information please contact Sorina Sgaverdea on 020 8949 9046 or send an email to [email protected]
Should you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Human Resources at [email protected] or download and return the Application Form at the bottom of this page.