We are looking for a Health Care Assistant to join our team of nurses working in the Theatres department.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of working within the perioperative environment and be prepared to undergo further training to achieve a recognised qualification
- To assist the professionally qualified nursing staff in the smooth running of the department, maintaining a high standard of patient care and to carry out assigned tasks and duties under their direction / supervision
- To ensure that the best interests of the patient and the hospital are upheld at all times
- To understand and observe the agreed policies and procedures of New Victoria Hospital
- To promote and implement the requirements of the hospital’s Quality Assurance System.
Permanent - Full Time
37.5 hours per week