New Victoria Hospital is now recruiting for a Practicing Privileges Co-Ordinator to join the Integrated Governance & Risk Team.
- To maintain excellent communication with all consultants in relation to new or outstanding mandatory documentation.
- Carry out all paperwork checks involved with the granting and renewing of Consultants’ practising privileges at the Hospital and maintain up to date records as per the Practising Privileges Policy.
- Continue to organise and maintain Consultant personal files until they are fully moved over to online format.
- Minimum 1 year of working in an administrative role requiring attention to detail.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information
- Good command of written/spoken word
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
Permanent - Full Time
37.5 hours per week
Excellent salary plus benefits