We are looking for an experienced Senior Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics to join our Theatres team. This role involves providing a high standard of professional practice and clinical care. You will be working with the theatre team to promote a good working environment and maintain a supportive learning environment within the operating department.
Some of the duties and responsibilities of this role involve:
- Ability to provide more complex care needs to patients with minimal supervision.
- Develop advanced clinical skills and specialist practice.
- Implement and actively promote research based nursing and clinical practice.
- Evaluate care outcomes for a list of patients, as delivered by a team.
- Delegate and co-ordinate the nursing team in the delivery of care for a theatre list.
- Actively contribute to the development and updating of theatre nursing procedures and policies.
- Demonstrate a problem solving approach to issues arising at theatre level.
- Communicate effectively with other work teams and areas in support of patient requirements.
- identify and report clinical risk issues.
- Support others through reflection and learning.