We are looking for an experienced Senior Theatre Practitioner - Scrub to join our Theatres team. This role involves providing a high standard of professional practice and clinical care, working with the theatre team to promote a god working environment and maintain a supportive learning environment within the operating department.
Some of the duties and responsibilities of this role involve:
- Ability to provide more complex care needs to patients with minimal supervision.
- Develop advanced clinical skills and specialist practice.
- Implement and actively promote research based nursing and clinical practice.
- Evaluate care outcomes for a list of patients, as delivered by a team.
- Delegate and co-ordinate the nursing team in the delivery of care for a theatre list.
- Demonstrate an understanding of skill mix.
- Act as clinical resource within the multi-disciplinary team.
- Lead on communicating with regards to patient care to a team of staff on a regular basis.