Our urodynamic equipment is of the highest specification and the tests are carried out by our Urodynamics Nurses and reported on by our experienced Consultant Urologists / Urogynaecologists.
The following patients will benefit from urodynamic studies:
- Patients with mixed urinary incontinence,
- Patients with stress urinary incontinence when conservative management has failed,
- Women with urinary incontinence and prolapse,
- Patients with voiding problems,
- Patients with a previous history of incontinence surgery,
- Patients with prostate problems.
We also offer an Intermittent Self Catheterisation Clinic.
For more information on the Urodynamics Clinic at New Victoria Hospital, call: 020 8949 9020 or: